How to clean / take care of your hair wig?
1. When you plan to wash your hair, it’s better to brush it firstly. Prepare some warm water and high quality hair shampoo to wash for twice. Then put hair conditioner equally on the hair for 5 mins. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very needed for each time when clean your hair! We suggest you to make use of high quality hair conditioner.
2. If you intend to blow your hair completely dry, please blow to 80% completely dry, then keep the remainder 20% to normally dry, by doing this, it will maintain your hair far from drying out as well as frizzy!
3. When you feel the hair is very dry, you can spray some hair oil. At the same time, when you clean the hair, you can pour little hair treatment oil right into warm water, as well as put the hair inside that cozy water for 10 minutes about.The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don't recommend you to utilize hair oil everyday. Since hair oil might make your hair strands completely dry as well as hard!
4. If you wish to get your hair swirls back, much better to utilize kinking iron to curl the hair according to its initial crinkle shape once again!
How to make use of your wig/hair?
1. If you desire your wig/hair looks natural/amazing as our blog post on FB/IG, you have far better to reserve a professional hairdresser to install it.
2. If the hair is curly or curly style, we don't recommend brushing it. If you have to, please brush it with hands or wide-teeth brush delicately. Limited teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and also make it fizzy as well as feels like tangle! Please constantly comb the hair from completions as well as work your means up.
3. When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the moment within 5 mins. If you color it with color lotion, you require to regulate the moment within 20 mins. Or else, the hair will certainly be harmed by lotion if you leave it also long there.
4. When you plan to sleep, please bond the hair with rubber band or wear a cap. It will certainly avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please get rid of the band and also brush with starting at the ends as well as working your method approximately the roots.
5. When swimming, we recommend to put on a swimming cap. Due to the fact that the sea water or swimming pool water is not good for hair, it will certainly make the hair tangle and harsh. It's far better to clean it with warm water, with hair shampoo as well as hair conditioner after swimming.
For more hair care/usage suggestions, you can review our Hair Blogs, we will certainly typically upload tutorial videos regarding hair care and also hair usage there!