Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please make sure to contact us by email at first. The unauthorized returns will not be accepted. All merchandise returns must be unworn, unwashed, original lace( uncut ), original curl pattern( undispersed ), and still, have the original package & gifts attached. We are happy to issue you a refund in the form of an E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase on Our website. E-Gift Cards will never expire!
1. We recommend shipping packages back using USPS Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number for convenience, as we are not responsible for lost packages or stolen packages. Without proof of receipt and delivery, we will not issue return credit. You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
2. Returned items must be unworn and unwashed and uncut and unstyled (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear) with gifts and product package attached. Defective items must be reported by Email within 14 days of receipt. Without any prior report/notification, we will not issue the refund. If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your package. Report email: email@example.com.
3. Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product. If the return is due to the buyer’s problem. We do not provide return shipping labels. A restocking fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address. The unauthorized rejection /return is not allowed at the time of delivery, and the cost of unauthorized rejection/return will be borne by the buyer.
1. If the return is due to our problems (Such as incorrect products, quality problems of products), we will provide a full refund for you;
2. If the return is due to buyer’s problems (Such as don’t like/want, ordering the wrong product/size ), we will remove $20 from your refund as a loss of freight and handling fee, and you must contact us for return within one month of receiving.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and the refund will automatically be returned to your credit card or original method of payments within a certain amount of days. If you no longer use the original card, please contact us in advance.
4. If you have any problems with order/products/payment, please contact us first. If you return the items without prior contact us, or if there is no reason to dispute, we will not ensure your refund and make a complaint according to the policy.
Cancellation & Exchange:
You can cancel your order/item within 2 hours through our customer service email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more than 2 hours, we can’t make sure whether it succeeded.
If you want to change your order before shipping out, you can contact us by email; Once your order has been shipped out, we will not be able to change/cancel it for you.
If you need to exchange a different item after the order is shipped out, you can send an email to email@example.com for the Return Info.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
1..With an irregular or excessive return history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, etc.
2. Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
The incorrect items sent to us will be discarded upon receipt.
Excessive Returns: Our Customer Protection Team also handles situations in which a customer return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers across the globe.